Wednesday 29 June 2011

Qualität

I've just been to Berlin and I visited a club called Berghain. They are pretty strict on who they let in, so a square like you won't get past the door men - but if you do some how fool them, you'll be treated to some sexy hardcore techno. It's what I imagine Fabric was like before it got over-run with tourists and idiots (like me). Actually I take that back - Fabric is still great.

A mate of mine is a techno DJ and for quite a while I have mocked his genre, saying there isn't enough going on and techno is boring. Well this is me officially eating my words - in the right environment techno is sehr gut!

Here are a couple of the DJs I saw in Berlin;


Robert Hood - The Family (Original Mix)


Technasia - Innocuous Clouds (2010) by technasiamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment