Friday 21 October 2011

Electro oh oh oh

Been a while since we've had some Electro posted- so I thought I'd blaow some great tunes out on the circuit right about now:

First up some glitchy electro filth with I like my voice by Sirusmo which you can buy here



Next up in the progressive end of the spectrum I really like Life Pulse by DJ Style




Whenever I hear Apparat I want to move to Berlin. Also worth mentioning, the German lable BPitch Control - who he is signed to also have LOADs of really interesting music. Try AAREA NEGROT. Anyway, this next track is Cheap Thrills by Apparat which you can buy here



Actually, while we're on the topic of awesome german musicians called Apparat - I love this collaborative effort he did with Ellen Allien: This is quite a good video by Marco Testoni



Ellen Allien has produced some fantastico mix tapes over at percussionlab (which I don't mind saying is where I find a LOT of fresh artists these days)

Wuv

Ferro

No comments:

Post a Comment