Tuesday 15 November 2011

French!

Justice have a new album out, and the title track is pretty self descriptive; "Audio, Video, Disco".
It seems like a million years since they released the single "Civilization" and this time they've ditched the rock guitar and drums for some smooth synth sounds. The first thing I though when I heard the track AVD was these guys are unmistakably French. It isn't just their accents, this track seems to pull together bits of Air, Daftpunk's more relaxed songs and a touch of Yuksek. I can't tell you what it is about this song, but it's definitely French.
Yuksek's album "Living on the Edge of Time" was out this summer, I recommend getting a copy. This is his latest single, "Always On The Run":

Also Check out Villa's balearic remix:
Yuksek - Always on the Run (VillA remix) by VILLA (Official)
Seeing as I mentioned Air I have to play this:


PS: Noiseban .02.12 is on Friday 2nd December

Ceefax B

1 comment:

  1. Teenage Bad Girl had a new album this year, pretty good mix of stuff on there

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQB_sK6_hK4

    ReplyDelete