Tuesday 17 August 2010

Jump Around

Here at Noise Ban we listen all flavours of music. Unfortunately I've only got room in my head for so much stuff and I'm pretty lazy, so I'm always one step behind the curve. If you want to hear the very latest tracks then you'll need to go somehwere else (Try my mate's night FYB), but if you want to hear a wide range of banging tunes from around the world and across the genres then step inside my friend.

Disclaimer out of the way I can confess that I (Ceefax B) don't know that much about Dubstep; I thought it was confined to a few bass loving parts of Europe. It turns out the Americans are getting in on the act too. Trawling the web for tasty sounds, I came across this fella; Jantsen from Boulder, Colorado.

Jantsen & Bassnectar - Blast Off
jantsenmusic

House of Pain (Jantsen Remix) - Jump Around
jantsenmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment