Wednesday 9 February 2011

Lord Francis Lobotomy's Audio Review-o-grams

Dear Sirs,

What a treat, it's me again, Lord Francis Lobotomy with my synaptastical analysis of another release for your pleasure.

Please find following my review of "Honey Mine" by the band "Korallreven".



Well the track "Honey Mine", to me, sounds like listening to the eighties with your head submerged in a bath. Whilst it feels nice initially, very quickly you'll tire of the fluffy echoes. Be careful, too much fluffy echo and you'll want to take your head out of the bath and put it into an oven.



Infact I would say "korallreven" really is quite awful, The only redeemable aspect of "korallreven" is the boldness of naming all their tracks after sexual practices. But even with that I'd rather be Ted Hughes than listen to any more of this drivel.

Just to remove any danger of those
grim, hideous, awful, disgusting, abominable, appalling, beastly, disgusting, dreadful, frightful, ghastly, grisly, gross, gruesome, hateful, horrendous, horrid, loathsome, macabre, monstrous, morbid, nasty, odious, offensive, ugly, awful, detestable, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, shocking, sick, and uncomely sounds from staying in your consciousness for a second longer listen to this immediately...



1 comment:

  1. Hey Lord Francis I think you were a bit harsh on Korallreven, I thought they were ok.

    Ceefax B

    ReplyDelete